Fields of Activity
In the projects which we have been doing in Turkey and abroad; the following activities are done as the project based works.
• Determining the objective requirements of structure’s in accordance with the local and international standarts.
• Preparing the project reports, drawing concept projects and the single line diagrams
• Duly specifying the layout places of transformers, generators, LV&MV rooms, due to optimum criteria and determining the routes and electrical installation shafts of indoor distribution
• Calculating the illumination levels, cable cross-sections and cable current carrying control values
• Preparing and drawing of all weak current system projects such, Fire alarm systems, CCTV systems, Access control systems, Security systems, SMATV systems, Telephone&data distribution systems, Emergency call systems, Earthquake sensing systems, Building automation systems, Lighting automation systems, due structure’s requirements
• Preparing the application projects in accordance with the decoration projects
• Drawing the coordination sheets of low/medium voltage and weak current systems with other groups
• Preparing the panel charts and drawing the shop drafts
• Drawing mechanical equipment supply and control installations in accordance with the mechanical design information, MCC and preparing automation projects
• Drawing the ambient lighting drafts
• Making the calculations and drawing the projects of earthing and lightning protection systems
• Preparing the technical specifications and the bill of quantities
• Receiving the acceptance of projects from local and public authorities
• Drawing the as-built projects
• Preparing the operation and maintenance specifications
Key Engineering generates, customer satisfaction oriented unit priced and turnkey solutions, with always being sensible to occupational health&safety and environmental management system principles.
•Giving Fast Mobilization and Enabling Service by forming necessary Site Staff
•Preparing the Work Schedules at the beginning of the contract and doing the Planning related with this Work Schedule and submitting the Monthly Financial Program for Job Provider’s Approval
•Preparing the Material Supplying and Material Flow Programs by completing the Material Equipment Approval Procedure
•Determining the Method of Statements
•Preparing the “Mock-Up” Applications
•Mounting of all kinds of LV and MV Panels, mounting of all Fixtures of these Panels, Testing and Commissioning, via the LV&MV Specialized Professional Technical Staff
•Providing all sorts of Mounting, Supervision, Testing and Commissioning Services for Weak Current Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Security Systems and Automation Systems, via the Weak Current Systems Specialized Professional Technical Staff
•Particularly drawing the ‘’As-Built’’ projects, taking the job acceptances and the approvals with doing all necessary complementary works.